Aunt Becky from Mommy Wants Vodka did this, and I thought it was pretty cool. Except I can’t come up with 100 things, so here are 42. And apparently I can’t count either (keep reading and you will understand).
1. I have two kids.
2. I am married.
3. I am crazy clean, meaning I clean like crazy. It is like anorexia, except with dirt instead of food, but the control issues are still there.
4. This is a conversation I had with my husband the other night after I got our son to bed:
Me: “I hope he stays down.”
Hubby: “How long?”
Me: “Until tomorrow…”
Me: “Um… why do I want our son to sleep through the night? Are you seriously asking me this?”
5. I was a blond for many, many years. I was a brunette for about five seconds before I realized it really does not suit my complexion. I am/have been a red head for about four years. I love red the best.
6. But I will always be a blond at heart.
7. I love blogging.
8. I get blogger’s block.
9. Then I read other amazing blogs, and I get inspired.
10. I love reading bloggers who are a billion times better than me… it gives me something to aspire to.
11. I cannot live without coffee. If you saw me in the morning, you would totally understand what I mean.
12. I enjoy being pregnant.
13. I have a lot of friends. I am still not sure how that happened.
14. I love grocery shopping. Don’t ask.
15. Sometimes I write blog posts and I delete them because I realize they suck and no one wants to read them. This one can probably make that list.
16. I will write for money. Just ask.
17. I don’t really understand how social networking works, but apparently I am good at it. Huh?
18. Almond milk kind of creeps me out. I have this visual of an almond getting milked…
19. I have a favorite child. I am not telling anyone which one.
20. I love pink. But my favorite color is burgundy.
21. I secretly want to quit my day job and become a wedding planner.
22. I love baby showers.
23. I love planning baby showers.
24. I like to watch Jeopardy and play along.
25. I am completely addicted to trail mix.
26. I love decorating cup cakes.
27. I am terrible at decorating cup cakes, but it doesn’t mean I will stop.
28. I have a ridiculous amount of shoes. Think about the most shoes you have seen in one room aside from a store. Yeah, I have more than that.
29. I love big, gaudy jewelry. I know it is tacky. I know it is loud. I love it.
30. I am about as subtle as a train wreck.
31. I like nice cars.
32. I am still afraid of the dark.
33. One of my favorite places in the world is Stockholm. I have never been there.
34. The only thing I liked about high school was the grades I got.
35. I am short, so those high heels I wear are totally necessary.
36. My husband has a thing for short women. I think.
37. I like to get all done up, dressed up, etc. and then go to Starbucks or the local grocery store.
38. This has been the most difficult post I have written in a long time.
39. I try to be funny, but a lot of people don’t get my sarcasm.
40. People take me seriously. I am not sure why.
41. Google is mad at me because other people took me seriously.
42. Ending sentences in prepositions is where it’s at.
43. Sometimes I amuse myself, and no one else. And that is okay.44. I love ellipses…
45. I meant to write only 42 things because 42 is my favorite number.
46. I guess you get four bonus boring facts!